For this item
For this item, we accept
Western Union and bank transfer only, NO Paypal. Please contact us to buy.
Mini007: US$ 1,500
Mini010: US$ 1,800
(Their difference is that the
Mini010's connector is separate from the chipboard, while Mini007's joins
The world's smallest magnetic stripe reader with
interrupted swiping support
Mini007(/Mini010) is a battery powered, portable,
encrypted, 3 Track, Magnetic Stripe Reader. It has been designed for magnetic
stipe data collection, anytime, anywhere, without a computer.
Large memory can collect up to 32000 cards and each swipe is timestamped up to
The data is read even when the swipe has not been performed correctly or
completely with the integrated
- 3 track reader
- Reads interrupted swipes in both directions
- Ultra-compact design
- Smallest size available in the industry
- High noise immunity
- High performance decoding
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Fully encrypted
- Stores up to 32000 cards
- Ultra low power consumption
- Low voltage operation
- Every swipe is timestamped
- Reads all magnetic cards
- Industrial operation range
- USB Interface
- Easy to use
- Attendance (Student ID, Membership card,
Conference, Meetings, Employees)
- Racing events
- Payment systems (Merchants, Online payments)
- Law enforcement (DMV card)
- Locking Systems (Access cards)
- Age verification system (Pubs, Clubs, etc)
- Mini 007 reader
- Plastic rail with integrated 3 track head
- USB data cable
- USB charger board
- Battery and connectors
- CD(software, user manual)
- 3 track reader - Reads all three
tracks of the magnetic cards. The reader exceeds the industry’s standard and
supports 75 to 210bpi density on every track. Swiping speed can vary from as
low as 3ips (7.62cm/s) to as high as 100ips (254 cm/s).
- Reads interrupted swipes in both
directions - When a swipe is interrupted, the data that has been read is
saved and analyzed by a highly efficient algorithm that is able to correctly
interpret and display the data.
- Ultra-compact design - The reader has
been designed to be as small as possible.
- Smallest size available in the industry
today - It is one of the smallest magnetic stripe reader available today
( 4 x 5 x 15mm ).
- High noise immunity - The reader can
withstand and read correctly near noisy PC monitors, switching power
- High performance decoding - Reads
badly damaged cards.
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) - Reads
cards from 30% - 200% of International Standards Organization (ISO) 7811
- Fully encrypted - The data is stored
and transferred encrypted with Advanced Encryption Standard algorithm which
is also used by U.S. government to protect top secret information.
- Stores up to 32000 cards - It
features 2150kb of memory and the cards are compressed. For cards that
contain only Track 2 there is enough memory to store 32000 swipes. When all
tracks are used and are fully written, there is enough memory to store more
than 8000 swipes.
- Ultra low power consumption - Less
than 0.1mA when idle and less than 0.8mA when a card is being swiped. This
means that on a single charge of 40mA battery will run for 16 days or read
- Low voltage operation - Requires 2.7
to 3.7 volts which makes it ideal to run on a single cell Li-Ion or
LiPolimer rechargeable batteries. It will work with any power supply as long
as the power requirements are met.
- Every swipe is timestamped - Has a
highly calibrated internal clock and will write the date and time when each
swipe has been read.
- Reads all magnetic cards - Interprets
all standards and allows the user to define their own card format
- Industrial operation range - The
operation range of this unit is from -40°C to 85°C therefore it will operate
in any kind of weather.
- USB Interface - It is communicating
through USB, interface which is fast and available in almost all the
computers used today.
- Easy to use - The software that comes
with this reader is a graphic user interface for Windows. There are just 3
steps you need to do: Select device, Log In and upload.
This reader works with a very friendly user interface that runs on
Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
This product is intended for legal use only. Please check your local laws before
The buyer understands that none of our items are for illegal use; that he/she
will safeguard the use and distribution of these devices and make every effort
to prevent illegal use from occurring.
We will not sell our products if we know or suspect that they will be used for
- Accept Western Union
and bank wire transfer.
- Please contact us to get the receiver's info for Western
Union or bank account info.
Free Worldwide Shipping
- Shipment is by express courier with tracking number(DHL,
UPS, EMS, etc). We choose the shipping company for each shipment.
- Shipment takes about 4 to 10 business days(US, AU, UK,
major European and Asian cities: 4-6 days; other countries: 5-10 days;
remote areas may take longer).
- Please leave your phone number for
express courier(Required). In case you are not at home/in office,
they can contact you later for another delivery.
- If you have any question, please feel free to reach us by email: email@example.com